Thursday, February 28, 2008

Packet Tracer 4.1

Packet Tracer


As a networking student, i should know about this as this is the easiest way to practice my networking skills. Although some of the protocols are not in the application, it's really worth a try.As the lab in my faculty are shared with other students such as the master students. The router and switches are also limited. Sometimes i didn't get to finished my lab work cause sometimes they will be class conducted in the lab.


If you want to download the Packet Tracer, click part 1, part 2 and part 3.

Have a nice day to all networkers all around the universe!!!..

8 comments:

  1. owh..ic.thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking for a copy of packet tracer that runs on Mac. I have seen something about a ver. 4.11 that does that. I'm taking some college classes for the CCNA certification and that sure would be helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry keith, why don't you ask cisco about it.hee..

    ReplyDelete
  4. u r da most welcome

    ReplyDelete
  5. I realy dnt kno hw 2 use it n i want 2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. now there's version 5 which are a lot more advance..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dynamips doesnt support SWITCHING. But can support or emulate real CISCO router, Like 7200.
    Very useful as hardly there are only 10-15% of switching involved in CCIE exams.

    ReplyDelete