Monday, February 18, 2008

JAVA : Triple DES or DESede Algorithm

3DES3DES or Triple DES or DESede are well known encryption algorithm which are the "child" of DES(Data Encryption Standard). Although it was replace by AES (Advance Encryption Standard) still there are some people like me studies this old thing.

Triple DES is part of my final year project. I asked my lecturer if i perform DES three times, is it same like Triple DES. The answer is NO because Triple DES use different keys.

The keys use is 56 bit. I just finished a simple JAVA application on Triple DES. The application receive input and password from user. Then display the output which the user can choose between encrypt or decrypt.

If you want to try my newly developed JAVA application, you can download it here. If you want the sample of the code?!Please contact me at n a w u z a at g m a i l . c o m.


sample DES




Above is the screen shot of my JAVA application.

17 comments:

  1. Hey bro, can I get the sample of the code of this Triple DES algorithm? Thanks first...

    ReplyDelete
  2. no you can't..i can't help you through the process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the name of Open Source, why can't you share your codes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course i will..but not now Pro Open Source..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to see this sample code too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir can you help to prepare a encryption type of system.
    I need in on my project.
    i want to send the password information to my server database after encryption.
    as i will click on submit button it will first encrypted and then it will send to my server database...

    next i want to follow the same procedure at time of authentication

    ReplyDelete
  7. opss...encryption with database?!..how can i be much of a help?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, me too me too...

    i would like to see the sample code please.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. JavaBie..Thanks for the help..hehe..=)

    ejakk..you can search through my blog..i already provide the main code..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi i would like to see the triple DES code .

    kindly provide for the same

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi can u send me the code in this email
    amro52@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i need this code
    can u share this code
    karambia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i already put the code the blog..plz search urself...jangan jadi pemalas la mangkuk!..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Our talents are the gift that God gives to us... What we make of our talents is our gift back to God.

    ReplyDelete
  15. use a decompiler to view his code. either way this is just a simple code.just google it

    ReplyDelete
  16. high i lk ur project i want ample code .

    ReplyDelete
  17. laxman.your can search through my page..i already put it.

    ReplyDelete