Friday, February 29, 2008

Bleach 312 Manga

Side text: "Did ya know? Swords, right... if you hold 'em in both hands, they're stronger than if you just hold 'em in one."


Bleach
312: Fervorous-Ferocious

[lack of text continues]

Kenpachi: ...Man...

Nnoitra: *pant* // *pant* // *pant*
Kenpachi: You're still alive, huh...?
Nnoitra: *pant* // *pant* // *pant*

Kenpachi: I'm impressed. // You're pretty damn tough. // See ya.
Nnoitra: ! // W - / Wait!!
Kenpachi: The hell? / What're you shoutin' about?

Nnoitra: Where the fuck d'you think you're goin'...?! // This fight ain't over yet...!!
Kenpachi: You stupid? // That blow finished ya. / I sure as hell can't be bothered to hang around... / ...finishin' off a guy who can't even fight back.
Nnoitra: ...Is that right... // Well, if that's how it is... // ...then this sure as hell ain't over yet...!

Nnoitra: 'Cause I'm still... // ...damn well ready to keep on fightin'......! // ...What's wrong...? / Why don't'cha say somethin'......? // *pant* // *pant* // *pant* // ...Ya scared, punk...?! // Speak, dammit......!

Nnoitra: ARE YOU FUCKIN' SCARED OF ME?! // SHINIGAMI!!!! // WELL?!!
Kenpachi: ...Tch. // ...Annoying kinda guy, aren't ya... // Go on, then. // Come at me.

Nnoitra: (Why?)
Flashback!Nel: You were given no orders to exterminate this colony. // Why did you commit this slaughter?
Flashback!Nnoitra: Ah, shaddup. // Nobody ever told me not to kill 'em.
Flashback!Nel: Aizen-sama's orders were to "seek the Vasto Lorde". / Murdering entire colonies stands against that objective.
Flashback!Nnoitra: Hey, it's not like everyone's crazy about Aizen-sama, ya know! / If they resist, that makes 'em rebels, right? // Killin' rebels, that's like helpin' Aizen-sama out!


Flashback!Nnoitra: 'Sides, if I can take 'em out just like that, ain't no way in hell they're Vasto Lorde. / I'd say I'm followin' orders just fine. // You're gettin' awful uptight over a measly couple of hundred Hollows!
Flashback!Nel: I suggest you think before you speak, Nnoitra. // We ourselves were once Hollows such as these; it was our own good fortune that we evolved beyond that, nothing more.
Flashback!Nnoitra: So I piss you off, huh? // Then come at me already! / That's if ya think you can beat me.
Flashback!Nel: ...I'm frankly shocked. // Even after becoming an Espada, / you are little more than a child.
Flashback!Nnoitra: The fuck was that...?! // Wait! / Wait up!

Flashback!Nnoitra: ...Why'd ya help me?
Flashback!Nel: ...I didn't "help you". / I simply prevented the Espada from losing a member... // ...by putting an end to your ridiculous suicidal conduct.
Flashback!Nnoitra: ...Neliel. // I can't fuckin' stand you. / I'm sure you know that well enough... // So why...? // Why do ya keep followin' me around like this?

Flashback!Nel: It is because... // ...you are weaker than I.
Nnoitra: (Oh, fuck off.)

Nnoitra: (Every fuckin' one of 'em... // They have the gall to take pity on me... // And they don't even know... // ...how much they're hurtin' me by doin' it. // I don't do "mercy". // Strong, weak, infant, monster... // I just smash 'em all to pieces. // I don't give 'em the chance... // ...to get up a second time. // I don't...

Nel: ......Nnoi... // ...tra......?
[Side text: Weakness, he despised. Strength, he desired. And now... he falls.]

No comments:

Post a Comment