Monday, February 25, 2008

Naruto 391 Manga

[Unconfirm]

Sasuke: This jutsu has lightning descend from the heavens. I'll just be leading it straight to you.

Zetsu: I knew it. If that's the case, there's no way he'll get away. Lightning bolts hit in a thousandth of a second, faster than the sound!

Sasuke: The name of the technique is "Kirin".

Sasuke holds his hand(s) up to the heavens. Lightning in the form of a dragon assails Itachi!

Sasuke: Scatter along with the thunder!

Itachi is hit! He collapses.

Zetsu: Is Itachi dead?

Sasuke; It's over!


Sasuke deactivates the Sharingan and sits down
Itachi: Is this the death you hoped to reproduce for me?


Sasuke: !?

Itachi rises!

Sasuke: Shit!


Sasuke turns level 2. Itachi has enclosed himself by what seems to be armor

Itachi: If it wasn't for this, you would have been able to beat me. Sasuke, you truly have become stronger. This time I'll show you my final ace...Susanoo.

A jutsu used against a chakra-less Sasuke? Next chapter is the conclusion!

No comments:

Post a Comment