Monday, February 11, 2008

Finally...job half done!!!!

JAVA



I am doing my final year project about encryption using three algorithm. My project use JAVA as its platform. My part is done as i am waiting for my friend's part and voila...Past my project with flying colors=)

Let me brief you all about mine Smart Encryption System.





  • user were asked whether they want more security or high speed encryption

  • then user will be asked which file they want to encrypt,where you want to save the encrypted file and also a password to encrypt the file

  • the system will perform some process to select which encryption algorithm are the best for the file

  • voila..user have transform their file to be unreadable.



Although i have no basic in JAVA, it's not much of a problem as the programming is similar to C++ programming which i have learn for more than two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment