Friday, February 15, 2008

Before and After

New


This picture above is how my rare Mizuno but looks when it come out from the box. Pretty nice huh?!..After all it was 50% off as the actual price is RM300. It fits me really really well and i feel really so comfortable when playing football with it. Although i start to play football when i was 10 years old which really late for me to play football. Now i am satisfied with my performance when playing football as all my skills such as controlling and shooting.hehe..

Old


Achieving some progress in my football really come with a price. The picture above is how my but looks in present day!!..although it look pretty torn apart but still i feel really comfortable with it. My next target on buying but is Nike Laser just like Fernando Torres wore=)

2 comments:

  1. Tsk2...this is what happens when guys play soccer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well..what do i suppose to do when playing football?just stand and stay away from the ball?huhu..

    ReplyDelete