Friday, February 22, 2008

Bleach 311 Manga

1
[Side text: Kenpachi VS Nnoitra!! Nnoitra's sixth arm pierces through Kenpachi!!]
Ichigo: .................. // ...Shit......!
Inoue: ...He has... // ...six arms.........!

2
Bleach
311. The Undead 4
[Insert text: This is... ultimate power!]

3
Nnoitra: ...This is over. // Shinigami.
Kenpachi: Hah.

4
Kenpachi: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Nnoitra: ?!

5
Kenpachi: Pretty damn good!! // This is great!! / I wouldn't have it any other way!! // Whaddaya mean, "over"?! // Now I've got a hole in me too! / I guess that makes the two of us even, huh?!! // Now... // How about we begin. // Espada.
[TN: God, Kenpachi is great.]

6
[no text just kenpachi demonstrating his frankly ridiculous levels of awesome - I swear, if he ever DOES learn his sword's name, the world WILL break]

7
[no text just fighting and win]

8
[still no text, who needs text when there is fighting and win]

9
[and the lack of text continues. is there actually any point in me posting a translation for this chapter...? XD]

10
[guess not]


11
[I don't know that I've ever read a manga chapter with so many no-text pages in a row]

12
[I'm pretty sure I haven't]

13
Nnoitra: (The hell is this.........?!! // I'm the one doin' the cutting!! // He's the one with his blood flyin' everywhere!! // So why the hell does this guy... // ...keep on comin' at me no matter how much I slice him up?! // I'm the ultimate... // ...the ultimate... // ...the ULTIMATE!!) // YOU'RE PISSIN' ME OFF!!! // JUST DIE ALREADY!!!

14
Kenpachi: ...Tch. // Hell, at this rate... / ...I really am gonna die...
[TN: Yay! That's what we want to hear! We don't want you to win "at this rate", we want you to gain even more awesome!]
Yachiru: ...Ken-chan...

15
Kenpachi: ...That would suck... // ...dyin'. // ...Aw, man... // ...Guess there's no helpin' it... // It's been a long time since I had to break this out. // "Kendo", that is.
Nnoitra: ............... // ...What the hell?
Kenpachi: It's somethin' the old man made me do, back when I first entered the Gotei 13, y'know... // Kinda pisses me off. / People go on about how it's "the way of the sword" or whatever. Hell, it's even in the name, I can't stand it, so I never use the damn stuff... // ...but there was one little thing that I really did kinda get.

16
Kenpachi: Did ya know? / Swords, right... // If you hold 'em in both hands, they're stronger than if you just hold 'em in one.
Nnoitra: ...Ehh? // ...The fuck're you blabbin' on about? // A stupid thing like that... // AIN'T IT JUST FUCKIN' OBVIOUS, YOU FREAK?!!!
Kenpachi: ...Hell, I wouldn't say that...

17
Kenpachi: Ya just don't know, do ya? // Just how much stronger it can make a guy.

18-19
[Insert text: Greater than even the "ultimate"... the blade swings down!!]
[TN: Oh, come on. That's awesome and all, but... NEEDS MOAR SWORD NAME.]

No comments:

Post a Comment