Saturday, March 8, 2008

Page Rank ZERO

As you can see from my widget on your right hand side my page rank is ZERO. Why?!..i don't know why ;(

Can anybody tell me why?!..isk..never mind as long as there visitor's like you who are reading my post it's okay with me ;D


Today is Malaysia's Election day. Last night they campaign all their might as last night is the last night for campaign. As i was going back from mamak's, there were lot's of "goodies" being distributed at the side of the road by those politician-minded-talks-only-less-action people.

I thought that want to post Photohunt by cannot find some picture that are related to the theme this week(different) . May those who read my post have a nice weekend.

2 comments:

  1. waa...finally changed your template. Alah..dont be sad. Look at mine! Still not increasing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tak sad pn...isk3..glad to hear from you ;D

    ReplyDelete