Friday, March 7, 2008

BMW

BMW 1


 


Does anyone of you have a dream car like me?!..I like BMW so damn much!!..What BMW stand for?Bavarian Motor Works, an independent German company and manufacturer of automobiles and motorcycles. BMW is the parent company of the MINI and Rolls-Royce car brands, and formerly, Rover.


BMW 2


It was first made in 1923 with the R32 boxer. The picture above is BMW M6. What a beauty right?!..

BMW 3


Wish that i have three of those M6 so that i can give on to my father and one to my girlfriend and one for me ;D


4 comments:

  1. huhu..nice. How you manage to get that BMW pic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my friend forward it to me..thanks for dropping by ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I have a dream car... several in fact! As nice as the BMW's are, I love them too, but, my favorite dream car is the Mercedes brand. Second, if I was a rich man, (I'm not..... boo, boo... woes is me!) I would love to have a Hummer H2 or even a converted H1, the military one made over in a civilian mode. Porsche are nice too. You really can't beat the Germans when it comes to cars... they invented them, after all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup..we all have the same dream if we are rich..Hummer H2 huh?!..what are beauty that is...Germans and cars cannot be separated just like Schumacher.hee..

    ReplyDelete