Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Naruto 386

Itachi talks about the past.

Madara also had a brother...a younger brother. The two always competed with each other when they were small. They both activated the Sharingan, which made them special in their clan. They grew up together competing with each other...eventually they obtained the Mangekyo Sharingan through their own understanding.

But some strange changes started to appear in Madara's body. Having gained the tremendous eye power...the price is to lose the eyesight. Madara felt desperate.



Madara: Forgive me...
Younger Brother: Kyaaa

Itachi: He took his younger brother's eyes and with them he could see new light again. The eyes had not lost sight ever since. They became eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.

Itachi: SASUKE!! You're my new light! You're my spare!! Come to me, my little brother!!

Sasuke saw all these in Itachi's mind.
Sasuke: So you did everything for this...finally...I understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment