Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fever & Paracetamol

Last weekends, i had a really hard time overcoming my fever..yup high fever with flu and also asthma. I cannot go out hanging out with my friends. All my friends thought i was fever-joking and start making fun of me when they called my phone.

fever


I don't know why this time, i had fever for four days. Before this i have more worse fever for a week. That is where i was in a boarding school.

Let's talk about paracetamol that we use to take when we have fever. Some says that paracetamol are not good for your body. I only take paracetamol when i really3 need it for real.



After searching through the what we so called internet, i found that studies prove that taking Paracetamol, one of the most used analgesics, can slow down the growth of the bones. It was also found that applying plasma rich in growth factors accelerates bone regeneration. I found it here.

Now i see, but there are many things beside only effecting the bone growth. I will search until i found more on paracetamol.

No comments:

Post a Comment