Friday, January 25, 2008

Internet problem

During these past five days the internet are really driving me crazee. I found out that the internet service provider are doing something wrong in their routers or switch. I am a future network engineer=p This problem only occur for home user not the corporate.


Today i found out about the TRUTH about the slowness of the internet. The technician maintaining the routers or switch didn't know what to do as they tried to do some adjustment. My lecturer(Dr. Ling) said that the configuration for those things are suppose to be save elsewhere just in case something happened!!...that's a basic RULE ok!!!

I am really pissed with the internet. Must go to my faculty to get fast and reliable internet connection. The world internet connection i think is okay cause there's nothing big happened like an earth quake..huhu..so i must bare the slowness of internet connection at my house..hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment