Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Bad Dream..



Have you ever dream about vampire or what we malays called 'pontianak'?!i have dream it so many times..huhu..last time it happens yesterday..it happens like this..i was laying myself in front of my friend's pc which broadcasting the movie 300..as i was watching the movie,i am shock that i am in a car with my uncle...and the radio is playing misha omar "pulangkan", i told my uncle to pump up the volume but my uncle refuse because he said that i will see 'pontianak' at the tree if i pump up the volume...i dont believe in him, so i didnt care about the advice..

After that,i try looking into the trees to if my uncle advise is right..suddenly..i saw something at the tree top......and of course what my uncle said was true!!!i was something like the picture above!!!!!!!i thought it was only one 'pontianak',then the number was increasing rapidly....and it was all looking at me..imagine the feeling i felt that time...hahaha...suddenly i heard "This day we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny and usher in a future brighter that anything we can imagine.Give thanks, men...to Leonidas and the brave three hundred.To victory!".......in was the ending part of 300..lucky me the voice of that man in the movie wake me up or else..i got to face thousand of pontianak...then the movie that i am downloading "Bridge To Terabithia" already finished..i search the english subtitle in the internet and again i watch the next movie!!!!!!arious

1 comment:

  1. ur nitemare spooks me... tgk pic 2 pun cam seram je...

    ReplyDelete