Thursday, June 14, 2007

World Blood Donation Day..



Today is World Blood Donation Day..i just once donate my blood,it feels wonderful.some of my friend said that you will feel dizzy after donating your blood..but after i had the experience myself, well...there's nothing much of differences before and after my donation except for food..hehe..my lust of food seems to be increase.but still my weight doesn't have any difference before and after my donation..

I just watch Malaysia Hari Ini(MHI) this morning which i know that today is the World Blood Donation Day.most of my house-mate is still sleeping soundly.I am an early waker=p haha...if i am at home,my mother gonna 'membebel' till i wake up and do my prayer..it doesn't wake me up until i hear a Honda EX-5 sound at the garage,this means that my father are back form the mosque and i must get up before he wake me up..hehe...opss..we are swinging from our main topic.in my rent house only three of us has donate our blood.haha..although i only once donate my blood early this year still..i have donate=p well,today i am gonna buy my ticket to segamat,just want to see 'somebody there'..monday i will continue my journey to Felda Air Tawar 5.wait for my arrival mummy and daddy;p

1 comment:

  1. huhu, never donate blood before... but i want to sumday...ps: letak la shoutbox, nak jerit byk2 nie..hehe

    ReplyDelete