Sunday, May 11, 2008

People who only condemn others

I just finish exhibiting in ITEX 2008 at KLCC. Well its the first time i were participating in a such event. Meet many kind of people. The event was about invention, innovation and industrial design. We were provided with a booth to display our invention and bla3..it's not about winning for my but to gain some experience.

Just want to tell you all about when you are entering such a place. On day two of the exhibition, there was a person looking on my invention which is Smart Encryption System. After giving a brief about the system to that guy, then he starts asking about on my system. He was 'attacking' my system. I tried to answer but he refused to listen to my answers. He was mentioning about the key(encryption needs key to encrypt). For the sake of my studying institution name, i didn't fight words with him. Just telling him..betul2(right2)..then he go away without giving some idea or something. I 'fight' with him for almost an hour. He said why you used Java instead of C++.HELLO!!!...most of present future are in Java Mr Intelligent guy.

Next day i wander around the exhibition to look for that guy booth cause i know his name and where is his institution..Then i found out that he was researching about generating key for encryptions.heh..i am not an expert in Cryptography but i am not condemning others just that because i know cryptography. I am not saying that i didn't accept his comment on my system but the way he 'attack' my system...oh my god, just like he is a death god of encryption. There was also people who condemn my system but those people give some advice for me to improve the system. There was a guy who works for a company which involve in encryption which told me that my system was like this and that and finally he told me that i should do this and that..add this and that.

I was really mad at that Mr Intelligent-Key-Generation guy.  grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

2 comments:

  1. I think he's just trying to test you :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope..the way he his eye look are full of ego..i have seen lots of people like this..hell him.

    ReplyDelete