Thursday, May 8, 2008

Naruto 399 Manga

Hashirama used the name of Hokage before the village hidden in the mist begin.

Senju clan whose leader was Hashirama was respected and was afraid by every Shinobi.

When Senju moves, Uchiha moves.

Only Uchiha could deal with Senju.

If a country employed Senju, the opponent employed uchiha...
My name (Madara) became famous, while I opposed with Hashirama.

Sasuke: Did you deprived your brother's eyes to make your fame?

Madara: It wasn't for fame. My brother offered them by his choice.

Madara gripped his left fist by his right hand.

Madara: But Senju offered armistice.

Uchiha agreed with this.

More from him:

But I only opposed this armistice.

Sasuke: What was this hatered we had till now?
Why my brother sacrificed himself?

Madara: I thought Senju would wipe us out in future, but everyone wanted armistice, so I agreed with armistice according to clan's will as a leader. I had no choice.

Madara and Senju shake hands.

Then we reached an accord with the country of fire.

The county of fire and the village hidden in the leaves.

Every country emulated this one country and one village system.

The conflicts disappeared by this system.

Temporary peace has come.

But the village hidden in the leaves get into trouble by an incident.

Sasuke: ?

Madara: The position of the first Hokage.

The country of fire and people in the village chose Hashirama.

I afraid that Uchiha would be get away from dominion, so I decided to oppose Hashirama, but even a member of Uchiha didn't follow me.

I was criticized and said I am a greedy elder brother who robbed eyes from his younger brother.

There is no elder brother who is willing to heart his younger brother.

I've just wanted to protect Uchiha! I've left the village.

I became an avenger and challenged village.

I was defeated...I died there...They thought so.

Even Hashirama should have believed it.

The second Hokage who is younger brother of Hashirama assigned Uchiha to police force to show how much he believe Uchiha clan.

But actually, that was to observe Uchiha.

Some members of Uchiha have noticed this and tried to execute my will.

But it was too late...Uchiha has already become a dog (subordinate) of Senju.

And Uchiha has totally wiped out by an incident.

The attack by Nine-tail fox in 16 years before.

Danzo and two old advisers deduced that Uchiha did it.

Nine-Tail fox was a natural disaster and Uchiha wasn't included it, but they said we planed rebellion and so on.

After that, ANBU kept watching Uchiha and Uchiha was isolated from the village.

The third Hokage opposed this, but no one agreed with him.

And Uchiha clan planed coup d'etat to take over the village.

The man who stopped this was Itachi, your elder brother.

His hell started from that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment