Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Brand New Shoe

I bought a new Diadora brand shoe. This shoe is not for playing futsal as my old Reebok are really torn a part after being used for playing futsal. I really like my Reebok shoe since it's a rare brand in Malaysia especially for soccer and futsal. Reebok shoe are mostly for basketball..not my type of sport that i really like.

I swear to myself that i will never used this Diadora shoe for futsal cause it will be torn apart like my Reebok shoe. Later i will show you how torn my Reebok looks like. Feel sad for my Reebok shoe as i really a rare 'species' of shoe here in Malaysia.

If someone out there who got stocks on Reebok shoe for futsal feel free to come to me. Another thing about Reebok shoe is that it's really light, feels like i am not wearing any shoe at all. See the magic of Reebok shoe..hehe..


my Diadora





Peace upon you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment