Thursday, April 24, 2008

Early riser

Wake up


I just want to talk about waking early in the morning. I know that most of you all wake up late...especially in the weekend..as an adult we only need about 6-7 hours of sleep..i think=p huhu...i was educated by my parent to wake up at 6.30 am...if not my mum will start babbling things about religious things about how i am getting punished after the dead. but that doesn't really wake me up..

things that will make me up is the sound of my father's motocycle..huhu..my father will come back from the mosque around 6.30 am and that when i must woke up before my father wake me up..i am afraid of my father as he is really strict or 'garang'. never knew what will happen if i wake up late...

Here's the real thing, if you tell you mind and body for example to wake up at 6 am. If you got the desire..hehe..to wake up early you will wake early..For the first time being, set the alarm. If one alarm can't really wake you up, set two or three just in case. To wake up early, you also must sleep not too late.

Have a try and have a nice sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment