Saturday, July 14, 2007

Holiday Activities...~

hello and welcome to my new name blog..hehe..during the last week of my holiday,my friend and i agree to join a futsal tournament in my village organize by one of my friend.well..first i need to gather at least 7 players..first my team only three members including me..am and wak pan..then wak pan cancel because he got work to do.then i ask all of my friend but some of them already got a team.finally i get 4 more recruit..tahir,midad,husin and yan..hehe..the night before the tournament were held we agreed on practising at next village futsal centre..although the futsal centre suppose to be build in my village but thanks to the head village,it was cancel and built else where..when we reach the centre,there were the other 3 teams that we will compete next morning..so we join them so practice..the court that we're playing were totally different from the tournament court.the pitch in the centre are really2 nice and comfortable but the tournament pitch is something like the road only the surface is smooth..once you fall,99% you will get cut or bruises.

during the practice my team win all the game including with the team that have better player than my team..the most funniest team is when our team score or close on scoring, the other team will gave us cheers and noise but when the superior team score...silence..the other funny thing is one of the moment when my team launch a counter attack to the superior team..once it is launch, my team in offense position are 4 but the superior team defence only one..them my friend,Ali shout 'lauk!!!' then we didn't manage to score but burst into laugh..i dunno why because we are the underdog but we are attacking in 4 but the other team defence in 1..stupid ali..haha...we finished practicing late about 3am..the tournament start at 9..how does we get enough rest?!!...'belasah je la'..we play for fun.then the tournament begin and we recruit one more,Ali..haha..he was suppose to have a team but last minute problem so we ask him to join us..hee..

my team name is 'Cap Ayam' aka Chicken Brand..there are 5 team registered.my team lost first two game although we were the first to score..we were beaten by Lauk Ayam 2-1,KMJ(superior team) 5-1 i think..haha..then we draw with Sea food(one of my village restaurant) 3-3 i think and finally we win against Makjun 5-1 i think..then we are qualified for the semi's.the semi's were held after zohor which was raining cats and dogs..the court is slippery but it's ok..during the semi's i got some bruises on my leg in order to score a much needed goal..the ball is 50-50 with the keeper so i decided to gamble on sliding on the pitch(you know the pitch right?!..)luckily i manage to score and the impact after scoring is i got some map of asia i think..

but sadly we lost 4-3..we were leading 3-1 but the lack of experience playing on that kind of pitch cost us..
that was my last exiting week of my holiday huh?!..sort of..i think that's all..got to search my final year project title..see ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment