Friday, July 6, 2007

Bureaucracy...in sports..

During my holiday in three weeks..the 1st and the 2nd week is the boring week until the 3rd week..hehe..there are good and bad things happened during the 3rd week..in the weekend of the 3rd week on saturday..my friend and i was supposed to represent my village which is felda air tawar 5 in futsal..the story begin like this....at my village i like to playing football in the evening but the football field looks like a forest where the bush are really tall..luckily there was a futsal court near the football field which was officially open by Dato' Azalina.everyday i played there with my friends.then one of my friend told me if i am free on saturday(the last week of my holiday).of course i am free as i went back to KL on Monday.

My friend told me that Felda are organizing a tournament between all the felda village in Johor.I said i am on..then then time came for us to go to the tournament which was held in Felda Kledang.It takes about 30minutes from Air Tawar 5 to Kledang.When we arrive there at 8.45am, we register at the booth..then the nightmare begin.after we got the t-shirt for the tournament.the organizer call upon us to the registering booth.the problem starts when the organizer tells us that our village suppose to register futsal for lady not men.

What the hell is going on?!..as we are all confuse with the situation..our driver aka the manager called our "Pengurus Felda".Did you know what does "Pengurus Felda" said?!..he said something like this.."Biase nye Air tawar 5 hantar futsal perempuan..".The fault is you all must already know who right...There was an appointment before the tournament between "Pengurus Felda" which they will register what will their felda gonna played in and what gender..our "Pengurus Felda" registered the lady futsal but in the meeting with the air tawar 5 commitee "Pengurus Felda" mention nothing about the gender..idiot!!!!..I felt really2 down that time.We tried to convince the organizer to let us in but it didn't work..they said that it gonna really cause lots of work..fuck Bureaucracy!!!

we tried all we can so that we can played in the tournament..but it was all wasting our time.huh..finally we decided to went back...only god know how does it felt like..i was really excited about this tournament but somehow i wasn't able to played..so(infinity times) saddddddd.......after we reach our village,we went to my primary school because there were "gotong-royong" held..its been a long times since i took a visit to my childhood school..sweet memory huh!...

although i didn't manage to played futsal, i manage to clear up my mind with the scenery of my childhood school..huhu...my story about futsal doesn't here ok..next i will tell about futsal at night..arious amigos..

2 comments:

  1. huuhhu what a day for u huh...traveled all the way just to get all the craps...u guys must be very piiiiiisssed off with the so-called-organizer. hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. tau xde...menyirap btol ngan sikap dieorg...

    ReplyDelete