Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Part Time anyone?!...


well as i am moving on..my pt's are not putting money into my account as my study is only for three years..haha..good job..i went looking for a part time job guess what i found?..a pizza hut operator=p taking order for the delivery in every inch of malaysia(i think)..now i have worked for a week..it is a tiring work where you must be a very talkative person..i think i am gonna improve my english as i takes english and malay order.huhu..next two weeks i will only work for weekends.this week and next week gonna a blasphemy for me=p tires..thirsty..network-DOWN..

something is worrying me..my father is not looking pretty well..my bro called me and told me that my father is sick just like the first time he got the symptoms.Hope my father is recovering well..you know, old people doesn't like getting in the way of their children..my father hide his pain for 2-3 month you see..we all know when he told mother he cannot sleep well...my father have a heart problem..long live my father!!!!!AMIN..

No comments:

Post a Comment